Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement the Itinerary for the Cruise shall be as follows:
- My Personal Travel Planner Pty Ltd is the official travel arranger for The Whole Connection Vegan Conference 2018. All transactions made by conference delegates with My Personal Travel Planner Pty Ltd through the website conferenceatsea.com.au are collected on behalf of The Whole Connection.
- All pricing, rates and other amounts on this website are in Australian Dollars unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The currency onboard is USD.
- The pricing specified above does not include air transportation or transfers accommodations or other supplements and are not subject to any additional discounts of promotions, (including, but not limited to, group discounts or special promotional sales).
- The above noted Price Per Person includes: premium accommodations for chosen number of nights; breakfast, lunch, dinner (but not specialty restaurant dining), snacks and complimentary room service (but not room service after 10pm for non-suite staterooms); standard beverages (coffee, tea, milk, poured water & juices, iced tea & lemonade); most activities and entertainment onboard the ship; complimentary use of the fitness center and conference registration for conference attendees. This includes gratuities for the stateroom steward, head waiter, waiter and assistant waiter and all port charges and taxes.
- Rates for third and fourth guests in cabin are available on application to My Personal Travel Planner
- Sole Occupancy of cabin requires the occupant to pay for the whole of the cabin, therefore, paying two times the twin occupancy rate.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to all conference attendees covering cruising in the South West Pacific for the duration of your cruise.
- Passports: It is the conference delegates responsibility to ensure that they are in possession of a valid passport for the duration of the cruise with at least six months validity at the end of the conference
- Visas: It is the conference delegates responsibility to ensure that they hold valid visas for entry into each country on the cruise itinerary.
- Names: It is the conference delegates responsibility to ensure that they have registered using their full names as per their passport. Failure to do so may cause denial of boarding, and financial change fees to rectify.
- Cancellations: All cancellations must be received to The Whole Connection in writing, cancellations made on a Saturday or Sunday, outside of business hours or public holiday will be deemed to be received on the next day of business.
- Cancellation Penalties: Cancellations within 30 days of sailing incur a 100% cancellation fee, Cancellations between 30 and 59 days of sailing a 50% cancellation fee is incurred. Cancellations between 119 days and 60 days of sailing incur a cancellation fee of $400 per passenger, Cancellations made between 179 and 61 days prior to sailing incur a $200 per passenger cancellation fee. Cancellations made over 180 days prior to sailing incur a $100 per passenger cancellation fee.
- Itinerary Changes: It is understood that as provided more specifically in the Cruise Line’s Cruise/ Contract, departure and arrival times are not guaranteed and that any part of the itinerary is subject to delay, and to port of call cancellation occasioned by weather conditions, exigencies of safe navigation, navigation through regulated waters, ports and channels and other causes beyond the control of the Cruise Line and may be changed at any time at the Cruise Line’s sole discretion.
- The Cruise Line will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify (via facsimile, email or otherwise) My Personal Travel Planner Pty Ltd of any Itinerary changes; which will be passed onto conference delegates as soon as practicable by email and updated on the conference webpage.
- This is a cruise only reservation. Any additional travel arrangements including and not limited to air travel, airport transfer, pre and post tour accommodations are at an additional expense to the passenger.
- Force Majuere: If Cruise Line is forced to cancel the Cruise due to Acts of God, breakdown of the Vessel, hostilities, blockades, labor conflicts, strikes aboard or ashore, restraint of rulers or princes, war, fire, collision, directions of underwriters, arrest, order or restraint by governmental authorities or others, acts of terrorism, civil commotions, weather conditions and considerations of safety of the Vessel (of which the Master shall be the sole judge), foundering of the Vessel or breakdowns of or damage to its hull, machinery and fittings, inability to secure or failure of supplies including fuel, requisition of the Vessel or other circumstances beyond the Cruise Line’s control (including but not limited to a change in Cruise Line’s fleet deployment caused by any of the aforementioned events) (collectively such causes shall be referred to as “Force Majeure Events”), the sole liability of Cruise Line, and/or the Vessel, shall be for refund of all monies theretofore paid by the Travel Company to Cruise Line hereunder for all obligations not then performed or for which the Travel Company has not hadbenefit.
- Liability, Additional Terms and Conditions: The liability of Cruise Line to the Travel Company, the Group and to all Passengers/Guests, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, will be limited to and governed by, and strictly in accordance with, the terms and conditions contained in the Cruise/Cruise Tour Ticket Contract or similar contracts found on the Cruise Line’s website (collectively the “Cruise Ticket Contract”) in effect at the time of the Sailing Date. For a copy of the Cruise/Cruise Tour Ticket Contract in effect as of the date hereof please visit http://www.celebritycruises.comand then in the “Search” box in the upper right-hand corner of the home page type in “Ticket Contract”. The terms and conditions for carriage of Guests set forth therein are expressly incorporated into and made part of this Agreement with the following exceptions: Sections 9a and 10b. The terms and conditions between the Travel Company and Passengers/Guests shall not apply to the Cruise Line. Among other things, the dispute resolution proceedings that the Travel Company may establish in such terms and conditions shall not apply to any disputes between the Travel Company and Cruise Line. Cruise Line reserves the right to impose a supplemental charge relating to unanticipated occurrences including, but not limited to, increases in the price of fuel. Any such supplement charges shall apply to both existing and new bookings (regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full).
My Personal Travel Planner Terms and Conditions: My Personal Travel Planner Pty Ltd has a full list of terms and conditions listed on their website.